This Blog is not for general consumption. It's not meant to gain popularity or to make friends (although if I make friends through it, I suppose I won't be upset by that). This is just a place for me to write down my pain and joy. Hopefully getting it out will help me cope and process the things that happen to me and in my life.
I hate drama, and I live it every single day. I suppose everyone does. But mine seems to be an especially awful (and rarely, occasionally, wonderful) kind of drama. I don't know how to talk about most of this to the people in my life. Many of them know some or perhaps almost all of the story. But rarely does anyone see into the way I feel. So...this is my place to express my emotions. The good and the shitty. It's my place to be pitiful and not feel like I have to mask that for the sake of others.
My life is not awful, but many things that have happened to me are. Here is my tiny corner of the internet to breathe, and to process. So if you've somehow made it here by accident, I hope you find something worthwhile. And if not, *shrug* oh well. I did say it was *my* space.
No comments:
Post a Comment